TERRA NOVA LANDSCAPING SERVICES LTD (1996)
CONTRACT ADDENDUM ‘B’ COMPANY POLICIES-This is agreed to as part of your contract.
It’s recommended that this page be shared with all Strata Properties. Post in Common Area.
NOTICE: BY 8 AM ON REGULAR SERVICE DAYS, ALL RESIDENTS ARE REQUIRED TO REMOVE:
DOG WASTE, Furniture, Hoses, Toys and other items from their lawns and gardens
Terra Nova employees do not REMOVE ITEMS FROM LAWNS
Landscape Contractor is not responsible for damage to items left in our service areas.
DOG WASTE MUST BE CLEANED UP OR WE MAY NOT CUT THE OFFENDING AREA!
REGULAR SERVICE CHARGES WILL STILL BE LEVIED FOR SKIPPED YARDS.
PROBLEM YARDS WILL BE REPORTED
(Long grass is extra wear and tear on the equipment, animal feces rots equipment, no-one wants to work soiled!)
- Modifications to your landscape by any: Thing, Person, Company, Act of God, etc., which creates a greater
workload or cost, above that agreed to in this contract, will be included as extra billing.
- All Invoices are due upon receipt.
- Clients: Contact the Terra Nova Landscaping Office, before undertaking any projects or exterior services.
- One Council member and the Property Manager shall be appointed contact persons for the Landscaper.
- Residents: Do Not perform any tasks, work or Landscape changes on common property. You could breach
contracts, or depreciate property value, curb appeal, or create a greater work load than agreed to.
- Waste from “private backyards” or other areas not included in this contract will not be removed
- All work order changes go through the Terra Nova Landscaping Services Office.
- Terra Nova landscapers, gardeners and sub-contractors take direction from their on-site Supervisor only.
- WorkSafeBC rules/regulations, BC/Canadian Landscape Standard, Codes of Ethics enforced on all sites..
- Terra Nova Landscaping Services Ltd., is an equal opportunity employer -
Please Respect our employees right to privacy. Do Not Take pictures and post them on social media.
*Disclaimer*“We can make your property shine, Increased property value, Consistent Quality Landscape Solutions” and others, are advertising slogans and are relevant to the extent of and particulars of each maintenance, installation, design or consulting program and or contract. And are directly related to the amount of investment by the contractee. You will notice a great improvement. Thank-you for choosing Terra Nova
Council Representative and Property Manager: PLEASE SIGN AND DATE the CONTRACT PAGE.
This includes all information found on your Addendums A and B and C.
Return Signed Contract to Terra Nova Landscaping Services, Annually and Prior to commencement of services
Change work orders must be in writing and approved by the Terra Nova Landscaping office.
See contract specifics for payment terms. Thank-you
Please contact us directly on our secure company website and e-mail
Communication via social media and other advertising sites is not recommended.
spam and unsolicited e-mails will be deleted, unopened.